Thursday, May 19, 2016

ABR Preakness Party May 18,2016

 Party Flyer / Invitation
 My Songbird and Chromie Prints in the TAA Raffle
TAA Raffle Item List
 Photographer Penelope Miller with my Nyquist drawing
 My Nyquist Drawing signed by Penelope
Raffle Winner Holly with her Chromie Print
On Wed. May 18, ABR (Americas Best Racing) and Sagamore Racing  hosted a Preakness Party at Mt.Washington Tavern in Baltimore. There was a racing memorabilia  raffle with proceeds going to TAA (Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance). Two of the raffle items were my Songbird and Chromie Prints. I also had the pleasure of meeting ABR Senior Manager, Digital Media, and Photographer Penelope P. Miller. Penelope took the photograph of Nyquist the morning after the Kentucky Derby that I used for my drawing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment