Saturday, January 2, 2016

Laurel Park Jan.2,2016

 Clark with his Sir Barton Drawing
 Dottie with her Tapit Drawing
Jevian Toledo in Winners Circle aboard Classic Wildcat
 Jockey Jevian Toledo signed a print for Dottie
 Me with an Out Rider Pony "Lucky"
Jevian Toledo in Winners Circle aboard Christmas Barn
 Joshua with Jockey Jevian Toledo
 Tapits offspring Playful Love
Playful Love in the Paddock
Had a great day today at Laurel Park! My son Joshua joined me for his first race card ever. 
I gave my track friend Clark a drawing that I did of Sir Barton. Clarks Great Grandpop trained Sir Barton, the first Triple Crown in 1919. 
I also got to finally meet my Twitter friend Dottie. She has become my TBR-BFF, and I am learning a lot from her. I gave her the drawing I did of Tapit, her favorite horse.
Over the fall, I got to be friends with Jockey Jevian Toledo. Today he signed a print for Dottie, and took a picture with Joshua.
The day was topped of by seeing one of Tapits offspring, Playful Love, race in the 8th. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words! Im glad my enjoyment for the sport and the people I have met shows through!

    ReplyDelete