Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Meadowlands Racetrack May 12,2017

 Meadowlands Racetrack (New Grandstand)
On a beautiful Friday night, Joshua and his friend Mike from college and I went to Meadowland Racetrack to see the Standardbred races and meet track photographer Jim Lisa. I have used a couple of Jim's photographs, and wanted to deliver some prints.  
 With Hurricane Hannah Miller
After meeting Jim in the Photography Office in the new grandstand, he took us to the to backside and into the paddock. I was able to meet Hurricane Hannah and give her a print, and have her sign one for me.
 Hurricane Hannah Drawing
 Dateline Hanover Drawing
The other image of Jim's that I had drawn was Dateline Hanover. Jim is friends with the horses owners, and I gave him a print for them also. 
 Mike Blume, Joshua and Myself
It was great spending time back in the paddock. Mike had never been around horses up close!
 Mike and Joshua and I in Winners Circle
Early in the race card, Jim called me and told me to meet him at Winners Circle after the third race. Joshua and Mike and I got to go into Winners Circle to present the trophy to the winning connections, but they never showed up, so it was just us. 
With the winners trophy
 Horsing Around
 Warming Up
 Hurricane Hannahs Helmet
Bikes in the Paddock
 In the Paddock

What a great night for Joshua, Mike and myself. Jim provided us with an all access experience for my first at Meadowlands. What a beautiful facility! I cant wait to go back again!
Thank you so much to Jim Lisa and Hannah Miller for the experience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment