Sunday, November 22, 2015

Jevian Toledo 2015

Jevian Toledo Drawing
Jevian and I
Jevian signing a print for me
 
Jevian signed race worn goggles
Jevian and Jacob
At my first visit to Laurel Park, I spent a lot of time at the Paddock and Winners Circle taking pictures. One of the shots I got was of Jockey Javian Toledo in Winners Circle aboard Lexington Street. Through Twitter, Jevian and I became friends, and on Nov.1,2015 he and I gave the drawing I did from that photo. He signed a print for me and gave me a pair of race worn, signed goggles. On Nov.14, Jacob went to the races with me and met Jevian.

1 comment:

  1. Hotels are not the only places filling up for Derby weekend. With a few key strokes, people from all over the world can find the comforts of home in the Derby City. Dozens of sites are offering visitors homes of every shape, size and style imaginable.
    Derby Home Rentals
    Kentucky Derby Rentals

    ReplyDelete